About Car Loan Balance Transfer + Topup
Getting a top-up loan for working capital needs can allow you to keep the balance of your existing car loan. We make it easy and hassle-free to transfer your car loan
- Low-cost loans with high values - With a maximum loan amount of Rs. 20 lakh, get loans up to 160% of your car's value. Car khareedo becho 24 offers attractive interest rates so that your EMIs are easy on the wallet.
- EMIs are easy – Our attractive range of tenor options allows you to repay the loan when it is convenient for you.
- Quicker processing - The funds are transferred to your bank account within 48 hours after Bajaj approves your loan application.
- Our services are available at your doorstep - For a hassle-free application process, we will collect your documents directly from your home.
- Pre-approved special offers - Customers with an active account are eligible for a host of pre-approved offers.
- Providers of premium services - Pay a premium for additional services such as car insurance and life insurance, financial fitness reports, GPS trackers, and more.
- The borrower must be 21 years old when applying for the loan and no younger than 60 at the end of the loan agreement.
- Individuals who have worked for a minimum of one year and earn at least Rs. 20,000 per month.
- There should be a minimum of 11 months of repayment history on the vehicle.
We help you to transfer the balance of your existing car loan & get a top up on that to fulfill your capital needs.
- Picture the size of a passport
- Statement of accounts
- Income tax returns or salary slips
About Our Bank Tie-Up
As a car buyer, you will learn extensively about the various insurance policies available. The car dealer makes it easy to buy insurance by bundling it with the car sale, so you would probably prefer to buy it directly from them.
By eliminating some tasks during loan processing that involve the units involved in the projects, tie-up arrangements reduce loan turnaround time. No one can claim their project is a matter of right linked to the Bank.
Benefits of Bank Tie-Ups
Getting a car loan at the dealership where you purchase your car can simplify the loan process slightly. Even so, there are benefits to dealer financing, such as:
- Discounts -- A dealer financing is usually a better deal than going to a bank or credit union because dealerships often offer promotions, like 0% APR for preferred new car models. A day of shopping. -- The advantage of dealer financing is you get your car and your car loan all at the same place, which means you can drive away in one afternoon.